Elkins Resort On Priest Lake
Established in 1932, Elkins Resort is located along the sandy shores of Priest Lake, tucked quietly in the Selkirk Mountain Range of the Idaho panhandle. Crystal clear lakes, old growth forests, towering granite peaks, and pristine waterfalls are just a few of the natural wonders you’ll find here. This majestic scenery invites you to slow down, sit back, and enjoy the calm, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday living. This scenic hideaway is located just two hours from Spokane, International Airport, making it easily accessible for family gatherings and quick romantic getaways.Our lake-side dining features some of the best cuisine out of all the Priest Lake restaurants. Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner and taste why our guests come back to us year after year.
Getting to Elkins Resort on Priest Lake, Idaho
- Spokane, Washington International Airport is the nearest major airport, approximately 95 miles from Elkins Resort
- From the airport, take I-90 into Spokane, WA
- Exit at Division St
- Proceed North on Division
- Continue through Spokane until Highway 2 exit on right
- Take highway 2 to Newport, Washington
- Continue to Priest River, Idaho on highway 2
- Take a left at stoplight in Priest River, ID onto HWY 57
- Take Hwy 57 North approximately 36 miles to Nordman, Idaho
- Turn right on Reeder Bay Rd at Nordman, ID Continue on Reeder Bay Rd apprx.2 miles
- Turn right at Elkins Sign and proceed to lodge, you found us!!
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.